The Velocity AR Trigger “Steel Case” version can be used with steel-cased ammo as well as .22 rifles – Available in 4lb trigger pull weight only.
The latest innovation of Velocity Triggers is Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) on the trigger which will give your Velocity Trigger the highly effective combination of a low coefficient of friction and high micro-hardness, its also a surface that will not rust and gives your trigger a deep dark black color.
- Single Stage Drop In Trigger
- Compatible with .22, .223/5.56mm and .308
- 4 Lb Pull Weight
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Nice, crisp, clean feel
- Do not use with 9mm conversion or open bolt face
- If you have a polymer lower, we recommend putting a Velocity stainless steel shim underneath the trigger to protect the polymer lower. Please click here to order your stainless steel shim for this purpose.
Dean Gamburd –
I’ve put over 2000 rounds of steel and brass cased ammo through one of my 7.62×39 AR builds using this trigger with zero failure to fire. I am so pleased with the way this trigger feels and functions, I have converted all of my other AR’s over to Velocity Triggers. Velocity Triggers will certainly help shrink your group size if you do your part. I recommend this trigger when ever I can.
AR’s R Us –
Was having alot of problems with light strikes on my 7.62. Installed this trigger and no more issues.
Highly recommend to anyone with similar issues!
Philip C –
I bought this trigger for my 7.62×39 AR. The trigger has a crisp clean break with no take-up. I have only fired 100 steel cased rounds with this trigger, so far, but have not had any problems. This is exactly what I was looking for when I bought this trigger. Thanks for a quality product that delivers what is promised.