ORDER PROCESSING TIME:
- Simply Triggers guarantees to ship the SAME or NEXT business day after payment is confirmed and/or cleared, unless stated otherwise.
- Orders are shipped Monday – Friday (except holidays). Shipment cut off time is 12 P.M. Eastern Time. In order for your order to ship out the same business day, the order must be received by 12 P.M., otherwise, the order will be shipped the next business day.
- USPS is the primary shipping provider. A shipping provider is selected based on the customer’s location, the weight of the order and the shipping method the customer has chosen at check out.
NOTE: If the shipping address requires a specific carrier for delivery, please contact us after you placed your order to avoid delay in shipments and additional reshipping fees.
- There are certain areas that the USPS does not provide home delivery.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE:
- Simply Triggers will provide a tracking number by email when the order is shipped out. If the customer does not receive a tracking number by email, please contact us.
- Due to ITAR Regulations, Simply Triggers will only ship within the U.S.A. All orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
- As a convenience for you, every Simply Trigger order comes with Insurance.
- Insurance covers the cost of the item(s) against loss or damage during transit.
- Insurance claims for lost in transit: Tracking status must show that the package never reached the destination, and we must wait 20 days after the package was shipped out before filing a claim with the insurance company.
- Insurance claims for damaged in transit: If a product arrived damaged, the customer must contact Simply Triggers within three days of receipt. Customer must provide pictures of the damaged product(s) and mailing packaging. The customer is required to hold on to the product until the claim is settled. Simply Triggers might request the product to be returned to us.
UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED:
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will treat the order as a regular return. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package back to us, you will be issued a refund for the product, but the shipping and handling fee will be nonrefundable.
- If a package is undeliverable as addressed due to customer’s mistake and/ or is lost in transit while returning to us, Simply Triggers will not be responsible for the loss of the lost package.
- Free Shipping Options that are returned to us will be charged a $6.00 Shipping & Handling Fee.
- If a lost package is due to an error that Simply Triggers caused then we will provide a full refund or replace the lost package. Simply Triggers will not be liable for the loss of shipment if the tracking status shows “Delivered”, even when you purchase insurance with the initial order. The insurance company will not accept claims for packages that shows “Delivered” in the tracking status. Please contact the shipping carrier or local law enforcement to file a claim in this situation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the address provided to us is correct and current. If the package is lost due to the customer providing an incorrect address then Simply Triggers is not responsible for the loss.